Sunday, July 22, 2007

My New Blog

Welcome to my new blog. It's, obviously, on Famous Couples. With my recent obsession in this- this stems from my adoration of one particular couple that, well, I'll eventually post- I've decided to start a blog about this. I have a website at Yahoo! Geocitites about this, and a uncounted number of other websites and blogs about history or whatever. I hardly have anytime to relax between all the stuff I do everyday. Okay, so I hardly even keep track of how many times I've posted new posts on my other blog, but that's totally irrevelant. So I'm gonna to post at least one couple per week or so, complete with story- that's the best part- and a picture of them, if I can find one. I'm not totally sure what my first one will be, but I'll try to make it a good one!

No comments: